SERVES: 4 PREP: 15 min. COOK: 25 min.
- 10 large eggs
- 12 bacon slices, half cooked
- 4 jalapeño peppers, seeded and sliced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/4 cup coconut or almond milk
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375 F.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, coconut milk, garlic powder, and season with salt and pepper to taste, and whisk until well combined.
- Take out your muffin tin, and line each muffin cup with a slice of bacon.
- Fill each hole with the egg mixture, and top with diced onion, bell pepper, and jalapeño.
- Place in the preheated oven, and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.