- 1 lb / 500g white fish fillets , skinless and pin boned, cut into chunks
- 3 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 tbsp cilantro/coriander leaves , chopped
- 1 tbsp fish sauce (or soy sauce)
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup (40g) rice flour (or cornstarch / corn flour)
- 6 green beans , finely sliced
- 4 – 6 tbsp oil (vegetable, canola, sun flower)
- Sweet chilli sauce
- Cilantro/coriander leaves
- Lime wedges
Place fish, red curry paste, cilantro/coriander, fish sauce, lime and egg in a food processor. Whizz until the fish is minced and it looks like a paste.
Transfer to a bowl and stir through rice flour and green beans until flour is all incorporated.
Measure 1/4 cup of mixture , form 1cm / 2/5″ thick patties.
Heat enough oil in skillet over medium high heat to cover the base (4 tbsp or so)
Place in oil, cook 2 minutes until deep golden brown, then turn and cook the other side for 2 minutes. Transfer to paper towel lined plate.
Repeat with remaining mixture, adding more oil into the skillet if required.
Serve with Sweet Chilli Sauce, garnished with cilantro/coriander leaves and lime wedges on the side.