- 1 cup quinoa dry
- 2 cup water to cook quinoa
- 1 large orange chopped in small pieces
- 1/4 small red onion chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut unsweetened
- 3/4 cup almond slices or slivers, toasted if preferred
- 1 cup edamame shelled, thawed if frozen
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped, or parsley if you don’t like cilantro
- 4 tbsp lime juice from 2 limes
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Cook the quinoa according to package instructions. Let cool.
Whisk all the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
In a large bowl toss all the salad ingredients together including the cooled quinoa and add the dressing. Toss it well and serve cold.