400 x gram(s) Portabella Mushrooms ,raw, 4 big caps
1 x cup Arugula – Rukola Raw
2 x medium Tomatoes Red Ripe,raw – year Round Average, chopped
3 x slice (s) Bacon Cured sliced, cooked and chopped
4 x large Egg Whole Raw
1 x dash Kosher salt
1 x dash Pepper , Black
Preparation Time5 minutes
Cooking Time25 minutes
Number of Servings
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop out gills from mushrooms using a spoon and discard.
- Place mushrooms on baking sheet and fill each cap with arugula and tomato. Carefully top with an egg in the center.
- Transfer to the middle rack of an oven and bake for 20 minutes, until egg whites turn white.
- Top with chopped bacon, sea salt and black pepper.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Monosaturated Fat||2 g|
|Carbohydrates available||8 g|
|Dietary Fibres||1 g|